Scott & Sunny

Scott & Sunny

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Driving for Donors

Clinic day again and Scotts counts fell well short of being able to get his chemo today. He didnt seem to mind but it bothers me. I like to know that the leukemia is being constantly attacked and any drop or rise in counts makes my mind go to places I really dont want to go. Now I have a whole 7 days of worrying. I dont do 'worry' well.

Anyhow, today was also the day that Scott's friend Pat rolled into town with his pimped up bus, his bulldog, 'Wrinkles', and his plea for bone marrow donors. Pat has ALL too and knows full well how crucial a bone marrow transplant can be in saving the lives of leukemia patients. So he chose to do something about it. Please take a moment to check out his website and see for yourself what an amazing kid and real life hero he is.


Scott had been feeling dreadful until Pat arrived but soon perked up when he saw his friend and his cool bus. And ofcourse, now he wants a bulldog too. He even got a kick out of the paparazzi on his tail. You'll be hearing more from David and I about Pat and Driving for Donors but for now heres some photos...






No comments: