Meant to update here last evening. Stephanie had returned to the hospital on Wednesday at lunch time. She then awoke yesterday morning with pink-eye in her other eye, and was booted out again. Her mum got to spend yesterday here with Scott, while I could free myself after work.
Not too much to update about Scott. Docs are happy with the way his shingles are responding, and now it is just a matter of waiting until his counts reach a certain level for him to be released. Not sure on how long a delay this may be in his normal treatment cycle. He has to take the anti-viral drug for some time after being released, and the way I understand it is he can't have any of his other treatments until he stops taking that particular drug.
One thing that did not get delayed was his leg shots yesterday. He wasn't too happy, as I nor Stephanie was here, and they had to go ahead with them with his Nana being with him. He did fine though, and amazingly that was the 19th of the 20 sets of shots. The last pair of those will be done next Thursday at his clinic visit.
We're just waiting on doc this morning as well as his bloodwork. It would be wonderful if his counts came back at the magic number. Keeping our fingers crossed.