Scott & Sunny

Scott & Sunny

Monday, April 21, 2008

Hands up who loves Bon Jovi

If you dont, go stand in the corner until you're sorry!

For my Mum who truly 'lives her life' and is having knee surgery today and for Eric who is recovering from a hip replacement.

For all the little ones fighting cancer. Especially for them.

And for Scott, may he come to realise that his wish trip should be to meet, and sing this song with, the lovely Jon Bon Jovi!!! And yes, he is actually considering it! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

Both my hands are up!!!! I LOVE them (him!) I was lucky enough three years ago to see him in concert and I heard he is coming back to Detroit again soon! If I am ever lucky enough to go again I'll take tons of pictures to show you. :) AWESOME song!!!! I was jamming along to it. Have a GREAT day! Sending Smiles, Angel Laura

Piper said...

Can I sing along whilst standinging in the corner?

xoxox
S.