Scott & Sunny

Scott & Sunny

Thursday, January 15, 2009

******* *** I hate ****** bloodwork and I ******* hate cancer

Too miserable to write much. Scott's counts were bloody awful today and he had 8% unclassified and other spookies.
We asked for repeat labs - which became a battle of wills - but in the end our request was granted. Second labs showed 2% unclassified but other abnormal cells, a lower hemoglobin and lower anc.
We went with the first anc which allowed Scott to have his methotrexate. The second anc would have meant a hold.
We now have a week of watching Scott closely and of trying not to freak out.






















At least with the undead all you need is a grenade launcher and a decent head shot.

1 comment:

Piper said...

I hope that your week passes quickly and uneventfully. My fingers are crossed that this Thursday's report is a good one.

The stress must be overwhelming for all of you. I wish that weren't so. And I wish there was something I could do.

For now, I will just send my love and try to figure out the first two curse words because you've stumped me.

Lots of love to you all.
xoxoxox
S.