Scott & Sunny

Scott & Sunny

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Here's a few pictures of Scott in the pool this afternoon and also his new haircut which I cant get to look nearly as cool as the dude did last week.





















He was feeling great until this evening but that seems to be the way of things lately. He's okay one minute then puking the next with panic attacks and just generally feeling like death warmed up. We have started detoxing him from ativan and codeine so maybe this is causing all his ups and downs. Also, he just got pulled off Bactrim so this could be the culprit too. I dunno. Its kind of worrying but I'm just hoping that when some of these drugs are out of his system he'll get his groove back.

Scott isn't too chuffed that we're taking his happy pills away but for a while earlier he could at least see the funny side of it. He launched into Amy Whitehouse's, "they're gonna send me to rehab, but I said, no, no, no." Spaz!

1 comment:

Laura said...

What a character! And GREAT hair. I like how he can wear it down (like in the pool) or up for fun. :) I hope he feels better soon - I wish all the time that his only worries are worries like how to style his hair, what to watch on TV, and what activities he'll have time for during the day. Thinking of you all.
Sending Smiles, Angel Laura