Scott & Sunny

Scott & Sunny

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

".. born of a jackal", actually thats a lie, but it sounds cool

On Sunday I officially became middle aged, shrivelled and crusty. Heres a few pictures of our little shindig:
I was 'flocked' by my freaky friends ...

















Got a depressing birthday cake from my love, he also gave me spa treats (to help with the sagginess I spose) and best of all Godiva's chocolate strawberries ...























Derry pretending he like's lager, and yes I know they have rules about this sort of thing in the US but considering he's Scottish he's actually a late developer ...























It's my party and I'll sing if I want to ...

















But then, disaster, Rock Band was commandeered, grrrrr, I hate sharing my toys ....
Sara, David, Derry and Sara ...

















Brandon doing Billy Idol very, very badly ...























Ron and David who sings too well and wont ever be invited back ....

















Sarah and David ...
















Brittney and Ron (her dad) ...























Poor Leigh was harrassed into singing and was incredible ...

















Cute ....






















And another cutiepie (boy did I have to watch my langauge!) ....

















Sara avoiding the microphone ...

















Brittney and Derry ...


















We even had a pinata ...

Thank you to everyone for the cards, gifts and for such a great day.

7 comments:

Piper said...

Happy Birfday, mate.

Looks like you had a swell time. And a pinata... I'd want to be forty again just for the pinata.

You don't look a damn day over thirty, so put a sock in it, will ya? ;)

Lots of love to you, Sunshine. Or is it Sundown?

Ahahahaha. I kid. I kid.

xoxoxo

Carolyn, aka Lady said...

Most fun post EVER - I enjoyed it! 40s are the best!

nina said...

happy birthday stephanie!
and you are not old and crusty!!


nina

christine said...

how can you be old and crusty - you are still my little girl - if you are old, what does that make me?? Frightening - as I still feel quite young most of the time.
love you lots
mum

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday Stephanie! Thank you for sharing a glimpse of your fun day with us. Rockband is so much fun!! Hugs from Maine

Dawn said...

Happy birthday again Steph!
I gotta tell you, when I saw the photo of David with your b/day cake I couldn't believe he would actually put a plaque on it of Grumpy. I know you must have your off days but, honestly, to put it on top of your b/day cake was going a bit far!! I showed Helena and she told me I needed my eyesight tested! I guess that's when you know you're old and crusty - when you can't see properly.
Anyway, hope you had a good weekend.
With love,
Dawn.

P.S. Like the tee shirt David!

Sherry said...

You are such a spring chicken only turning 40!! I am looking at 45 this year :( so I have quite a jump on you. Looks like you had a great day. I will have to tell you about my 40th celebration sometime...definintely from my prior life habits!! Happy Belated Birthday.

love to all
Sherry