Scott & Sunny

Scott & Sunny

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Scott’s anc was almost 8000 today. His platelets dropped substantially from last week, so I will worry for the next 7 days. He is still very weepy, still aching from the vincristine, his temp is a little high (in the 99's) and he looks like a grossly obese chipmunk from the steroids. He has swelled so much that even his 'fat clothes' no longer fit. I’ll write more in the coming days, I don’t have it in me right now; it’s been a difficult week.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We are so sorry to hear that Scott has had such a rough week. We're keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers. Sending hugs from Maine!

Piper said...

I share the sentiments. You all must be exhausted. I'm so sorry. Lots of love to you all.

xoxoxox
S.

Laura said...

Lots of well wishes and good thoughts are being sent your way for a good weekend. I'm sorry this was a rough week. Sending Smiles, Angel Laura

Unknown said...

steph - thinking of you and hoping things are better this week. can we have an update... concerned, africa xxx